COVID-19 | VISITOR SAFETY INFORMATION
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation and in line with the updated information provided by the NSW Government, all in person events are cancelled until Friday 16 July 2021. This includes both How can we thrive in the 21st Century? events. Registrations are still available for late July and August events, pending NSW Government restrictions.
Please read the information below regarding your visit to a UNSW Centre for Ideas' event and take the time to read our current COVID Safe measures. These measures are frequently updated, so please check back prior to the event. Please be aware that when you come to an event you will be seated according to the NSW Public Health orders prevailing at the date of the event, not at the time of registering for a ticket.
- Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area.
- Face masks are strongly recommended. NSW Health strongly recommends that all audience members over 12 wear a mask in within foyers and theatres, including during the event. Please bring a face mask with you.
- Download your eTicket and have it ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the event.
- All attendees must check-in using the Service NSW mobile app. Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW app and logged in before arriving to avoid delays. If you do not have a smart phone, staff will assist you on arrival.
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathrooms and using the hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
- Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.